Please go through the details of "Terms & Conditions" before placing orders to the Faux Online Shop web site ("the Site"), which expression shall include all web pages of Faux Online Shop website but excluding all hyperlinks, content links and frame links to other sites. These terms and conditions govern the use of the Site and the purchase of any merchandise from it. By visiting and purchasing merchandise from the Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
All policies referred to these Terms & Conditions or/and from part of these Terms and Conditions.
We may make changes to the Site, the policies and these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such change mean consent to follow and be bound by the change.
If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason whatever, that term and condition shall be deemed severed from the rest of the Term and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Terms and Conditions.
You must register with the Faux Online Shop as an Online Shop Member ("Member") before you can enjoy the services provided by the Site.
You must be 18 or over to enter into contract.
The Shop reserves the right to reject the membership application without giving any explanation.
The Shop reserves the right to terminate the membership of any Member without giving any explanation but without affecting that person's liability, if any, owing to the Shop.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Unless otherwise stated, things that you may see, read, hear, download or access on or via the Site (including but not limited to messages, files, data, software, images, photographs, illustrations, designs, icons, marks, video clips, text, sound, music and written and other materials that appear as part of the site (collectively the "Content") are copyrights, and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by the Shop and its subsidiaries and/or affiliates.
You acknowledge that Content is under the protection of copyright and other intellectual property rights laws in HK and internationally.
Unless you are authorized by law you must not yourself, or participate in or permit any other person, to:
- i) sell, resell, reproduce, copy, duplicate, distribute, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, re-post, transmit or otherwise use any of the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written consent; or
- ii) Use any Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose; or
- iii) Reverse engineer any Content consisting of downloadable software; or
- iv) Otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of any person in using the Site or any Content.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
You must not post or transmit anything to the Site that:
- i) You do not have the right to post
- ii) Is in contempt of any legal or other proceedings
- iii) Is misleading or deceptive
- iv) Is likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety
- v) Infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right of another person;
- vi) Contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material
- vii) Contains viruses or similar software or data that is designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware
- viii) Impersonates any person or misrepresents your relationship with any person; or
- ix) Would contravene any Applicable Law
You must not:
- i) Disrupt or interfere with the Site or servers or other software, hardware or equipment connected to or via the Site
- ii) Violate any Applicable Law relating to your use of the Site
- iii) Disclose or share your password to and with any third party; or
- iv) Collect or store personal data about other users of the Site.
For the purpose of clause 4, Applicable Law in relation to any person, action or thing means the following in relation to that person, action or thing:
- i) Any law, rule or regulation of any country (or political sub-division of a country);
- ii) Any obligation under any license in any country (or political sub-division of a country); and
- iii) Any lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator in any country (or political sub-division of a country).
PURCHASE OF MERCHANDISE.
By placing an order of purchase of merchandise in the Site, you are making an offer to the Shop to purchase the merchandise. After you have placed an order, you will receive an email from the Shop confirming the receipt of your order.
Contract shall subsist between you and the Shop of any merchandise after the Shop accepts your order by email and will ship the merchandise you require. The acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed to have been effectively communicated to you for all purposes at the time when we send the email to you, whether or not you receive it. For avoidance of doubt, any such contract will be deemed to have concluded in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("Hong Kong"). Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and you and the Shop irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
Once the confirmation no. is issued and/or the merchandise has been shipped, the order cannot be cancelled.
PRICE, CHARGE AND PAYMENT TERMS
Prices of merchandise and delivery and other charges displayed on the Site are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to stock level. The availability of merchandise as well as their prices and other services may change without any prior notice.
All payments will be settled in American Dollars by major credit cards, through PayPal (for more info please visit paypal.com).
We are unable to accept cash, checks, credit vouchers or gift certificates. Discount offers (e.g. joint promotion discounts, etc.), cash coupons and all other merchandising coupons cannot be used in conjunction for purchase at the Shop. We will charge your credit card when your order is accepted by us.
Payment is subject to the approval of the financial institution issuing the credit card and the Shop shall not be liable in any way if the financial institution refuses to accept or honor the credit card for any reason.
You are not entitled to withhold payment because of any deficiencies in the merchandise.